Dirección: 4160 Hillsboro Hwy. Manchester, TN 37355 United States
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
US Corporate: +1 (931)393-5050
MX Office: +52 (442)101-9555
Página Web: www.stamtec.com
Stamtec, through our parent company, is one of the largest press builders in the world, with more than 50,000 presses sold; 1500 employees; 6,500,000 square feet of manufacturing floor space and with facilities in the U.S., Taiwan and China, producing more than 3,000 presses per year.
We are one of the most prominent and proven press manufacturers in the world. Our presses are acknowledged worldwide throughout the metal stamping industry for quality, reliability and proven performance. For more than 65 years, we have recognized our customers as long-term partners, growing together, and our presses are now operating in over 40 countries around the world.
Some points which we believe set us apart from the crowd:
- Stamtec has one of the largest in-stock inventory of mechanical presses in the U.S.
- Stamtec has been in business since 1949 as a mechanical press manufacturer with more than 30 years in the U.S. market.
- Our presses are manufactured by our own employees in our own factory, and are known worldwide for quality, reliability and proven performance.
- Electrical and mechanical engineers, sales/application and service/support personnel at our 65,000 sq. ft. logistics and assembly facility in Manchester, TN (one hour southeast of Nashville, TN).
- We have the capabilities for complete turn-key integration of press, quick die change, coil feedline, transfer system and other peripheral equipment.
- We offer competitive pricing for a well-built, high-performance product.